The Caliber Core+
Growth & Income Fund, LLC
Financial Professionals and Institutions
Income-Producing Properties | Multi-Family | Hospitality | Mixed-Use
Difference Between Core and
Core Plus Strategies
Core Real Estate Strategies
Core real estate strategies represent the most conservative blend of risk and return in the private real estate segment. They invest in core properties, which tend to be built exceptionally well, located in great areas, are burdened by very few deferred maintenance requirements, and are income-producing.
Core assets typically hold high-quality tenants already in place with long-term leases. These properties are usually new or very close to new, with minimal capital expenditure needed each year. Investors can expect few—if any—surprises with these assets.
Core Plus Real Estate Strategies
Current Fund Assets
AS OF DECEMBER 2023
PAYSON | ARIZONA
Potential Fund Assets*
AS OF DECEMBER 2023
Riverwalk Land Leases*
SCOTTSDALE | ARIZONA
Fast Pace Health Urgent Care*
LOGANSPORT | INDIANA
HOW IT WORKS
We track sponsors and owners of income-producing properties under distress that need to sell their assets quickly.
We are looking to capitalize on these opportunities by leveraging our experience and extensive network of allies, both in the public and private sectors, including brokers, politicians, community leaders and industry professionals. This should enable us to move quickly to strike deals as they come.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Below are selected risk factors associated with an investment in the Caliber Core+ Growth & Income Fund LLC.
- Investments in Caliber private placements can lose entire value, are illiquid and are speculative.
- Investment involves high degree of risk; limited liquidity; no public market; suitable only for sophisticated investors;
- Investment strategy is speculative; returns are not guaranteed and no assurance objectives will be achieved;
- May pay distributions and fund redemptions from borrowings, offering proceeds, or asset sales with no limits on amounts it may pay from such sources;
- May invest in securities that involve a higher degree of risk or have valuations that fluctuate dramatically;
- Access to debt financing may be limited and subject to rate increases, restrictive covenants, or untimely repayment obligations;
- Involves unique risks associated with real estate investment, including competition for tenants, interest rate risk, occupancy issues, insurance risks, inflation risk, among others.;
- Offering is not contingent on a minimum capital raise;
- Multiple conflicts of interest, including compensation arrangements, incentive fee structures, positions held with affiliated entities, co-ownership arrangements, and the purchase of and allocation of investment opportunities;
- COVID-19 could have a material impact on the Fund’s investments and operations.
Speak to our VP of National Accounts
Please enter your information below to access the overview sheet.